Feel cheated by your previous attorney?

Attorneys have to disclose all payments received from clients. If you don’t think that you received credit for all the payments made to your attorney, you can contact the bar association or the U.S. Trustee’s office to register a complaint.


Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
1011 N Lakeshore Dr, Lake Charles, LA 70601
(337) 497-0090

US Trustees Office
6305 Ivy Ln # 600, Greenbelt, MD 20770
(301) 344-6216

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *